IVF Monitoring – $900
A Single Cycle Packages:
- 1 Cycle for $3,975
Your IVF cycle includes anesthesia, retrieval, ICSI fertilization, assisted hatching, 1 FET and cryopreservation of remaining embryos. EXCLUDED: monitoring and medications, donor sperm, PGD, embryo storage beyond 1 year, additional lab services and additional embryo transfers.
Medications and monitoring will be the patient responsibility with frozen embryo transfer cycles. Storage of embryos after 12 months is $350 per year.
*Must use all frozen embryos before able to proceed to next cycle. All cycles must be completed within 18 months of first cycle start. **Additional FET cycles- $1325 plus monitoring and medications
Embryo Donation Cycle Fee Schedule
Embryo Donation Fee is $3,000
INCLUDED: 2 frozen embryos and REQUIRED testing for the sperm and oocyte donor.
EXCLUDED: Recipient medications, monitoring, psychiatric evaluation and frozen embryo transfer.
The Embryo Donation Fee is due within two weeks of selection of embryo
Fertility Preservation Pricing:
- Egg fertility preservation is $3,600. This includes anesthesia, retrieval, cryopreservation and storage of oocytes for one year. Medications and monitoring are not included.
- Embryo Fertility preservation is currently $3,600. This includes anesthesia, retrieval, fertilization, cryopreservation of embryos and storage for one year. Medications and monitoring are not included.
- Embryo and Oocyte storage fee is $350 per year.
Possible Additional Expenses:
(Not Included in the discounted package)
- Medical Screening & Initial Work-up: $1,300 – $2,000 (usually covered by insurance)
- Semen Analysis: $100
- Semen Freeze: $200
- SCSA – Sperm Chromatin Structure Assay test: $350
- Patient Education Class: $65 per couple (Tue at 10:30 am & Thur at 1:30 pm)
- PICSI- $100 (If deemed necessary by lab staff or physician)
- Embryo Cryopreservation including storage for 1 year: $500 Due upfront
- Annual Storage Fee for Embryos(after the first year): $325
- Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET): $1,325
- Pre-Implantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD-PGS): for Inherited Genetic Disorders. Starts @ $5,100 up to 8 Embryos (optional) per cycle
- PGD-PGS Gender Selection only $3,150 up to 8 embryos(optional) per cycle
- Confirmation of pregnancy(not included in monitoring pkg, and subject to insurance)
- Treatment associated with Hyper-Stimulation varies
All in vitro fertilization costs listed on this page reflect “cash discounts” and are paid in advance. Full price is $6,500
* ALL PRICES & PROCEDURES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. Patient must meet specific qualifications for this pricing