Low Stim IVF Cycle: $5000
All stimulation medications, cycle monitoring, anesthesia, retrieval, ICSI fertilization, assisted hatching, Blastocyst Culture: Frozen Embryo Transfer and cryopreservation of two embryos.
Excludes: Frozen cycle monitoring $300
**NCCRM will bill your insurance as a courtesy and accept what they pay for in house monitoring.
**All outside monitoring visits are subject to that facilities financial protocol.
Over 2 Embryos: Freeze Charge $500 and will cover storage for 1 year
Frozen Cycle Medications: You will pay this directly to the pharmacy and subject to your insurance benefits
**Low Stim cycle monitoring starts from stimulation medication and ends with egg retrieval. Patient will be responsible for any co pays, coinsurance or deductible for any testing done before this time or if your cycle is cancelled by the physician.*
EXCLUDED: (Not Included in the discounted package)
- Medical Screening & Initial Work-up: $1,300 – $2,000(usually covered by insurance)
- Semen Analysis: $100
- Semen Freeze: $200
- SCSA – Sperm Chromatin Structure Assay test: $350
- Patient Education Class: $65 per couple (Tue at 10:30 am & Thur at 1:30 pm)
- PICSI- $100 (If deemed necessary by lab staff or physician)
- Annual Storage Fee for Embryos (after the first year): $325
- Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET): $1,325: Medications and monitoring will be the patient responsibility with frozen embryo transfer cycles.
- Donor Sperm: $250 Storage Fee after 6 months
- Confirmation of pregnancy (not included in monitoring pkg, and subject to insurance)
- Treatment associated with Hyper-Stimulation varies
Low Stim Cycle costs listed on this page reflect “cash discounts” and are paid in advance.
Full price is: $5,300