We at North Carolina Center for Reproductive Medicine (NCCRM) are committed to infertile couples and strive to provide quality, state-of-the-art technologies in the most economical and timely fashion. We are aware of the emotional and financial stress couples experience. We have developed a couple different financial options for qualifying couples which can lessen the financial burden.
Because everyone at NCCRM is so proud of our excellent pregnancy rates, we have developed a money back guarantee for qualifying couples. We feel our new financial options will help relieve stress associated with infertility treatment.
*Single Cycle Prices for IVF-Surrogate
ALL PRICES & PROCEDURES SUBJECT TO CHANGE
IVF – IN VITRO FERTILIZATION Single Cycle / Surrogate – Non-Refundable
IVF PROCEDURE: $6000
- Retrieval of Eggs
- Culture & Fertilization of Embryo
- Embryo Transfer
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection, Assisted Hatching, and Blastocyst Culture IF NEEDED
$500 to cover daily cycle evaluation
NCCRM will bill insurance for monitoring and accept what insurance pays.
$1500 Monitoring package for selfpay (up to transfer day only)
Surrogate Monitoring & E2 $800 due up front
Coordination fee $1,000.00 for managing the cycle of the patient and surrogate.
Approximately $4,000 – $5,000
(You will pay this directly to the pharmacy.)
- Medical Screening & Initial Work-up $1300 – $2000
- Semen Analysis $100
- Semen Freeze $200
- SCSA $350
- Patient Education Class $65 per Couple (Tuesday 10:30am & Thursday 1:30pm)
- Psychological Evaluation $250 (Monday and Thursday)
- Embryo Cryopreservation $500
- PICSI- $100 (If deemed necessary by lab staff or physician)
- Annual Storage Fee for Embryos $450
- Frozen Embryo Transfer – FET $1,325
- Pre-Implantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD-PGS): for Inherited Genetic Disorders. Starts @ $5100 up to 8 Embryos (optional) per cycle
- PGD-PGS Gender Selection only $3150 up to 8 embryos(optional) per cycle
- Confirmation of Pregnancy Varies
- Treatment Associated with Hyper-Stimulation Varies
Full fees vs. cash discounted fees
All in vitro fertilization costs listed on this page reflect “cash discounts” and are paid in advance.
To learn more or schedule a consultation:
Call (919) 233-1680 or