At NCCRM, we’re concerned about more than just fertility. Our practitioners are dedicated to the full scope of women’s wellness needs. We offer a wide range of general and specialized gynecological services, designed to bring a holistic approach to women’s care. We believe that this approach allows us to care for our patients through multiple stages of life and care for the whole person.
Contact our clinic to schedule a yearly wellness exam or to inquire about any of the additional services listed below.
Specialized gynecological services include:
- Treatment for pelvic pain and endometriosis
- Hormonal treatment of menopausal symptoms
- Premature ovarian failure
- Treatment of ovarian cysts
- Treatment of uterine fibroids
- Minimally invasive hysterectomy
- Treatment of abnormal pap smears such as LEEP and cold knife conization
- Treatment of abnormal uterine bleeding such as endometrial ablation, hormonal IUD insertion, hysterectomy
- Treatment of urinary incontinence such as TVT midurethral sling
- Pelvic organ prolapse repair
- Laparoscopic surgeries
- Tubal ligation