NCCRM is committed to the highest level of integrity in all of our dealings with our clients, employees and service partners. This commitment extends to any personal information about our customers that we might possess or acquire. NCCRM is committed to respecting personal privacy, and safeguarding individual record confidentiality and system security. Accordingly, NCCRM and its affiliates adhere to the following Privacy Guidelines and Principles:
- NCCRM has developed policies and programs for the protection of customer information.
- NCCRM strives to maintain the accuracy of customer information and will promptly respond to any questions or concerns customers may raise with respect to the accuracy of such customers personal information.
- NCCRM employees are responsible for the protection of customer information, and each NCCRM employee with access to personal customer information is responsible for compliance with our privacy policies and procedures.
- NCCRM expects all of its service partners and service providers to adhere to NCCRM ‘s high ethical standards as to the confidentiality of personal information.
- NCCRM will only use personal information in compliance with applicable law.
- NCCRM may collect user information for its Web sites via cookies, alphanumeric identifiers transmitted from a Web site to a visitor’s browser. NCCRM collects such information solely for the purposes of better customer service, enabling our ability to identify users and create content to meet their needs. While it is possible to disable cookies via your browser settings, doing so may not allow NCCRM to enhance your Web experience.